- Re-express your opponent’s as clearly, vividly, and fairly as you can.
- List your points of agreement
- Mention anything you have learned from them
- Only then may you say a word of disagreement
– described in detail in Daniel Dennett’s book Intuition Pumps And Other Tools for Thinking.
What is this about?
This is my attic blog. It's an archive of old blog entries and posts on various blogs and blog-like things. When I close a project down, it goes here. This may move, the links aren't permanent, but if you're interested in reading stuff I've written over the years – go nuts!
CAUTION: it's about as well sorted as you'd expect an attic to be.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 1,767 hits