- subscribe to every fitness-related blog, tumblr, Yahoo group and Facebook page I can find.
- buy and download every fitness-related app I can find on my phone.
- buy at least one fitness equipment item (kettlebell, gorilla grips, resistance bands) per month, prioritise the ones that make me feel bad-ass.
- get very involved on the bodybuilding.com forums and the /r/fitness on Reddit and make sure I voice a lot of opinions that sound informed.
- post lots of inspirational fitness pics on my tumblr and facebook and like it when anyone else does too.
- get on Fitocracy and make sure I track it whenever I stand up or scratch my ass (hey, it’s activity, right?)
- get a FitBit and use it to track my extensive walking between the office and the bathroom (and track that on Fitocracy too).
I don’t see how this can possibly go wrong. I’m pretty sure I’ve covered all the bases.